Friday, March 12, 2010

A Dose of Vitamin D...

Does the soul good! Earlier this week we had sunny 60 degree weather and we spent every second we could outside. We had a "micmic" out back and went to the park on Monday and we flew kites for preschool on Tuesday. My allergies are going crazy, but I just don't care. We've had more rainy/cloudy weather since then, but I'm okay with it as long as it's not cold. As Rachel put it today as we walked outside, "it feels like nothin'!" Aahhh, the perfect temperature! And right now I'm enjoying listening to the thunderstorm.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh it's amazing what the sun can do for you! I can't believe how big Tommy is getting. He's so handsome.

La said...

I LOVE that last picture of Tommy! We have had a sunny week as well and it makes a world of difference. We haven't had 60 degrees but still just being outside and getting the sun on our faces is so great! We are all dying for summer.

Herways Go West said...

Man oh man. Those pics of Tommy...he has changed and grown!!! Looks so much like a kid, not a baby in any sense of the word. Wow.
Enjoy the spring. It sure is long in coming!

natalie said...

Those are great pictures!
It feels like nothin. hahaha

Becca said...

I'm so excited I discovered your blog! Another one to stalk... :) Your little family is too cute! Glad you guys got out and enjoyed the fabulous weather. Hope it sticks!

Anna-Lisa said...

Oh Melanie - I wish that we would actually get some cold, rainy or better yet - snowy weather here! But I'm glad you could enjoy the warm weather.

Amy said...

So cute! Tommy looks so much older even since Christmas. I think just this week I have finally got rid of the nausea! Praise. How are you feeling? When do you find out?

Colie said...

That's what I'm going to say from now on when the temperature is perfect - "It feels like nothin'!" Thanks for the inspiration, Rachie.

Blog Archive

Contributors