Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fiesta Mania

Fall seems to be the time of festivals around here. The first one we went to was Festival in the Park at Freedom Park with our friends the Larson's. I'm not sure how much fun the kids had. Even though it was overcast, it was one of the hottest days I've experienced here. It was mostly the humidity.I'm not sure if you can tell, but Rachel's hair is pretty soaked with sweat.

Then yesterday we went to a Festival that was put on by a local Presbyterian church. I was really impressed and we all had a lot of fun. The weather couldn't have been better. Plus, everything was free from the pony rides, jumping castles, magic shows, to cotton candy, popcorn and ice cream.
We met up with Rachel's friend Ava and found we had unplanned twinners. Two cute!

Tommy was not too sure about this. He wouldn't take his eyes off the pony.



With all the junk food in their little tummies I thought for sure they wouldn't eat dinner, but they ate it all. Amazing.

7 comments:

La said...

I love Rach's tongue. And Tommy's hair. Great pictures.

Herways Go West said...

Can't believe Rach's hair is so wet with sweat. Now that is HOT! Looks like tons of fun for everyone.

Colie said...

Ooo, I want to come. I love how Rachie and Tommy can play non-stop!

Heidi said...

The picture of tommy with static hair is classic!

natalie said...

I love fall and festivals! I want to come. :)

Kristen said...

Oooh that looks so fun. We need to find something like that here!

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had a great time at the local festivals. fall festivals are the best...the weather is just so much more tolerable.

Blog Archive

Contributors