Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Disney on Ice

Jake bought tickets months and months ago for a birthday present for Rachel, so this has been a long anticipated event. It was a great show and Rachel loved every second of it! On the way home she asked us if we could do it again tomorrow.
The princess number was for sure a favorite, but she may have enjoyed the Halloween one more
We saw our good friends the Carter's there. We tend to have the same great ideas...we saw them at the zoo over Labor Day too. Their seats were just a couple rows up from ours. Rachel had fun seeing Layne and Rian and would turn around after ever number to make sure they liked it too.

5 comments:

La said...

I love the first picture of Jake and Rachel. They both look so cute. What a fun night. Mel, I think you are doing a good job carrying on the Disney tradition. It looks like you have even converted Jake.

natalie said...

What a fun birthday present! Bryn would love it.
Has Rachel seen all the disney princess movies? Bryn & I just watched snow white for the first time. It was so scary! I did a lot of fast forwarding. :/

Brittany said...

How fun! I want to go! I can't believe Rachel is turning 4! She is getting so big. I sure wish I could be there for her birthday. We need to come visit. I love Charlotte.

Herways Go West said...

A perfect birthday present! By the way, our card will be late. But it's on the way...already 4, amazing!

Colie said...

Coolest birthday present ever. That is an early accomplishment for a 4 year old!

Blog Archive

Contributors