Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More Markets

But first, we went for a bike ride on Monday in the neighborhoods around Jake's house...isn't it amazing he grew up around this? So scenic and beautiful!We went to another Christmas market in Aachen, Germany yesterday. This time we got to taste the smells...MMMMMM!!!Bratwurst....I used to think it was the "worst" but I had a curry one the other night that was pretty good.Isn't is amazing how much kids love merry-go-roundsAnd back to Monschau. Quite a different experience than last time...day time, dry, and not crowded. I loved it the first time but I'm really glad we did it again.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Herways Go West said...

Now the perfect scenario is to see Aachen and Monschau in one day! What a great day, even weather wise. Now the kids are paying the price...oh well.

La said...

Great pictures. You guys are the cutest family. I love that last photo. Merry Christmas

Kristen said...

Oh how fun! You are so cute. Have a great Christmas and enjoy your European vacation!

Nicole said...

how cool! what an amazing family experience. i'm so glad that you took the kids! i wish we were neighbors. i love seeing your life with your family.

merry christmas!

natalie said...

I love seeing Europe, and especially Tervuren, through your eyes! It really is beautiful and amazing, and I totally took it for granted... and sometimes still do. I NEVER would have thought to take that first picture. I know right where that is. I passed by it all the time. Did I ever think how pretty is was? Of course not!

What is in Jake's other hand in the pic with the bratwurst?

Anna-Lisa said...

How fun. I'm glad you guys could go to Brussels for Christmas and I am also glad that you actually made it! Mel...it's time to get that passport changed!

Blog Archive

Contributors