Thursday, September 4, 2008

4 months

He's now double the size he was when he was born. He is now over 15 pounds. They grow way too fast! He's probably ready for solids, but I'm sure not...sorry little dude. Just another month, or two.
One thing about this kid is he loves his tummy. Every time I lay him on his back he'll roll over. He's not looking for a toy or to get around, I think he just likes the view better.Or maybe it's just that he hates his back. He can't stand his bouncer anymore and this is what he does in his swing. He gets good ab workouts this way. And we've got ourselves a thumbsucker, which I like. He's not too good at it yet though.
The other thing I like about this little guy is how ticklish he is. Anytime I change his clothes, he laughs hysterically. He also LOVES Rachel. He'll laugh at her for no reason in particular.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

What a big boy! I love how he is looking at Jake for a bite of food. Sophie is starting to seem a little interested as well. It is funny how all of a sudden they are like, "hmm, what is that?"

He is sitting and holding himself up so well; and I can't believe he can already roll from back to tummy. He may be an early crawler/walker for you. Sophie still doesn't care to roll too much. She is just content laying down.

Anonymous said...

Oh I just want to squish Tommy.

natalie said...

Oh my gosh. He has got to be the cutest little 4 month old ever! I am dying to meet this little guy. I loved the update on what he's into.

Maria said...

He is so cute. I love the picture of him sitting forward in the swing. You can tell he is anxious to move and be involved. I think he is looking more like you Melanie. What do you think?

Heidi said...

He is so stinkin cute! He's going to be SO big by the time we see him at Christmas.

Herways Go West said...

Thanks for the update. He is such a great kid. So Rach loves Tommy and now is a bit more gentle with her love??? Great!

Blog Archive

Contributors