Monday, August 25, 2008

Our weekend

I had a request for another video. This is for Bryn.

We did the baseball thing again. It was the last "Family Fun Night" of the season. Rachel was really into it this time. She watched real intently and this is a sample of some of the things we heard her yelling at the top of her lungs, "dang it, he dropped the ball!" And, "wahooooooooo!"


And this was on the way out. I have never seen these moves before. Only minutes before, she was falling asleep on Jake's lap.

On Saturday I had Jake go to the grocery store for me while I did some cleaning. I told him, "just the basics...milk, bread, cereal, fruits, veggies...whatever's on sale. No juice!" I said no juice because he's been addicted to it latetly, all thanks to me, but I'm trying to cut back.


Well, he came back and said I sent him into a trap. It was the ONLY thing on sale. It made me laugh. I thought it was cute...but I did end up taking about 75% of it back this morning.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh Jake makes me laugh. I am impressed that you took most of it back this morning, I would have just put it in the cupboard as storage. Love the dancing. Rache gets it from her mom!

natalie said...

Thanks for the video! Bryn really liked it and asked "again the dancing." After we watched it twice though she said, "Again the baby please mommy." hahaha.

NOel really likes juice too. We drink a lot of crystal light.

Anna-Lisa said...

Funny! I guess Rachel is going to be dancer just like her mom! If I sent Pat to the grocery store he would come beck with four 12-packs of soda so just be grateful!!!!

Herways Go West said...

I loved the dancing too...and the comments at the game. She was really into it. Would have loved to have seen that!

Blog Archive

Contributors