Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pumpkin Time

The following Saturday we stopped by a Halloween carnival for a friend before heading to the farm to pick apples and pumpkins.

Her excitement...the pure joy...I just love it
G pa
My dad captured a nice shot
She enjoyed the day too
The thing we like about this particular farm is the variety you can pick, so we picked some corn too.


 It's so hard to decide!





 It's really nice to have a photographer around


 Her cuteness kills me sometimes












 Granpa's ipod...they love it...too much!
 The kids did a fabulous job designing their jack-o-laterns


Monday after school we made a little trip up to Sleepy Hollow, NY for the "BLAZE."  I had wanted to do this for years after hearing rave reviews from friends and articles.  The tickets sell out quickly.  Even reserving them a month in advance the weekends were already gone.  The kids thought it was pretty cool.  There were a couple of sections with skeletons, spiders, zombies and scary music that got Rachie pretty spooked though.
 The carvings were spectacular!  It was a cool experience.

There was another whole section dedicated to Ichabod, which I grew up watching with my dad every year at Halloween time.




4 comments:

Amy said...

Ooo...I love Tommy's pumpkin. How fun to have your dad around for the festivities! He really does get some great shots on the camera. Halloween time is sure fun in your neck of the woods!

Colie said...

I love how Tommy's face in the pic at the kitchen table matches his pumpkin. That kid is a crack-up. Love that pic of the whole family at the pumpkin patch too!

Herways Go West said...

Yeah, you have a dang good photographer. Great shots!

La said...

I want to visit you guys every dang Fall.

Blog Archive

Contributors