Saturday, February 7, 2015

Fall Family Fun

Family bike rides are becoming a favorite with this family.  Jake signed us up to do this family friendly Tour de Farm ride.  It started with a delicious farm sourced breakfast.  It was really good, but what stand out in my mind was the milk.  It was incredible.  Fresh from Jersey cows, wow!

I couldn't get enough of how cute this girl looked in a bike helmet
 We rode to four or five different farms and sampled some of their foods

It was a big hit with this girl.  Oh my she sure does LOVE food
 One of the farms had a flower garden and they gave us some posies

Pocket full of posies :)

 I love this picture of Kate hugging her water bottle.  You can almost never find her without one.
 And I hope you can see it, Lily is giving a cute little wave
 Early morning exercise with Daddy
 Crazy hat day

Cute

Trouble makers!
Rachel asked for a desk for her birthday and after doing a lot of browsing and learning how expensive desks can be I looked to craigslist and found this for $30.  Now I can handle that.




3 comments:

Herways Go West said...

I guess you really have no options. You gotta love bikes! Especially since you are owners of a bike company. Must set the example, and it looks like you are doing a great job.

Amy said...

How fun! I bet that farm tour was amazing. Love the pocket full of posies! And I sure do love those troublemakers with marker all over! Your life out east seems so magical!

Daniel said...

That Farm/Food sampling bike tour sounds just perfect! I can't believe how big your kids are. I can't wait to see everyone in June!

Blog Archive

Contributors