Wednesday, November 4, 2009

18 months old


A little about the Tom Bomb:
  • This kid can eat! Especially at breakfast. This morning he had a bowl of oatmeal, 2 muffins, a bowl of cereal and was still wanting more. I challenge you to take on a pancake eating contest with him.
  • His words for the record, which aren't a lot, but I just think they tell so much about his personality are: gone (in regards to food), shoes & "gocks", uh-oh, ball, whoa, daddy, meow (for cats and squirrels), ooh ooh aah aah, monkey, cookie, balloon, more (in regards to food), "guck" (stuck), hi, hot, soft, choo choo, broom broom, ous..ide, ducka ducka, apple, no, oh dear, and "bunki" (pumpkin).
  • He does not trust Rachel, and drives her crazy when he's ornery
  • He not a fan of riding in the car
  • He's independant
  • He's an artist, on the carpet, walls, and his belly
  • Tommy LOVES his daddy. It's always heartbreaking to see his big crocodile tears and grip on his daddy when he has to say good-bye
  • He goes completely fearless/nuts with water- baths and swimming pools
  • He snuggles on my shoulder every night before I put him down and I could hold him forever.

1 comment:

La said...

He sounds so sweet. I can't wait to get to know him better. This December right? I love the picture with the ball cap. Way cute.

Blog Archive

Contributors