Friday, November 13, 2009

Community Helpers

Yesterday, we had preschool at our house. We did a little bit of imaginative play, which was a lot of fun and the kids loved it.Our nurse made sure everyone was healthy
Our Firefighter put out the flames on the porch
Our Dentist showed us how to open wide
The Mailman found everyone who was hiding and delivered her letters
Our Police Officer handed out speeding tickets and made everyone slow down
and the Grease Monkey...was actually not quite as helpful. We had some Vaseline on the top shelf of Tommy's closet. I must have bumped it down as I was getting things together for Preschool. During playtime I discover it half empty, with a little bit on the carpet. Then I found him. Gobs of it in his hair, some inside his ear and all over his body. After 3 baths and corn starch his hair is still not the same. At least he doesn't have to worry about dry skin for the rest of his life!

6 comments:

Maria said...

I would have no idea of how to get vaseline out of anything. How did you know corn starch? That kid keeps you hopping, huh!

Colie said...

There's something about little kids and Vaseline. Magnetic attraction. What a creative idea for preschool!

Anonymous said...

Did Rachel have to prescribe cookies for her patients? That is a really cute idea for Preschool. You are so creative. And I think Tommy is just concerned about winter drying up his skin. He's just preparing for the dry Utah winter.

Amy said...

These boys are so clever. Such a cute idea for preschool. Love it!

natalie said...

Thanks for sharing what you did at preschool! I love it.
I remember my friends little girl did the same thing with vaseline when she was about tommy's age. I don't think anything but time and lots of baths got it out.

Herways Go West said...

Ah, the grease monkey! Go Tommy! Your nurse looks very efficient....

Blog Archive

Contributors