Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Grandma sent this little sticker activity for the upcoming holiday. I got such a kick out of Rachie's version of Thanksgiving...how the Indian girl got really friendly with the pilgrim, and the doggie behind him with plenty of food (you'll have to look closely), the turkey making it under the table and the little Indian girl is now being served, the mom pilgrim's pie in the face and the apples falling from the sky :)
Anyway, Tom and Steve (father and brother-in-law) come in tonight from Brussels to spend Thanksgiving with us. What a treat! We're SO excited. Then Anita (mother-in-law) comes in Friday, and that's when we'll have the feast! Let's be honest, I've never cooked a Thanksgiving meal, so I certainly can't do it alone.

5 comments:

La said...

I looked closely and the Rach did a fine job. We are getting excited about our own little Thanksgiving crafts. Its funny and educational to see how the kids understand the Holidays.

Herways Go West said...

Mel, enjoy the perfect Thanksgiving day....Don't Cook! We will have our meal on Saturday and have a grand time. Have a great day!

natalie said...

Haha. I love that the girl is getting served instead of the turkey! Thanks for sharing.
I haven't made Thanksgiving by myself either, and I don't ever intend to! :)

Lacey said...

I feel bad for the pilgrim getting his head squashed by the horse.
Hope you had great Thanksgiving!

Brooke said...

We had thanksgiving just the 3 of us this year, it WAS scary! Wow, congrats on having a boy--that's so exciting!!!

Blog Archive

Contributors