Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's a boy!!!

Looks like the voting was close. I was 95% convinced it would be a boy just cause my pregnancy has been so different this time around. It was still weird that I was right. We're really excited! No names picked yet. We took Rachel with us today and she was pretty cute. First of all, she's really amazing me with her memory lately. We pull up to the office buildings and she says, "big belly Rachel" I don't know why she threw herself in there. Anyway, then she was being really sweet saying "what happened a Mommy" when I was laying down. Then she would look at the screen and say "baby's stuck!" She made me laugh pretty good. It'll be fun to see her as a big sister.

11 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats! Boys are fun, granted that is all I know, but they are still fun.

La said...

Hurray!!!! I guess the Herway pattern is to have a girl first and then a boy. I must say it has worked out great for us. Congrats. I hope he is just like Zaner, I mean Jake. :)

(p.s. "the baby's stuck" That is cute.)

kenders said...

Congratulations! Now you'll have one of each for a while. :)

natalie said...

It's a boy!!! Yay!! How fun to now have one of each. Rachel IS going to be a such a good big sis.

Colie said...

I think the boys wanted to name Steve-O "Bommer". Bommer Herway? Wowzers. Good thing the boys grew up...at least a bit!

The Churches said...

Congratulations, guys! That's so exciting. One of each is so perfect. And I know we might be biased, but little boys are fantastic...at least what we know so far! :)

The Layman Family said...

aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! oh how fun! a little boy- how exciting for you guys!

Heidi said...

Yay! Seth is gonna be bummed to hear that though. Jerry Mullholland found out he's having a boy, and so is Luke Hayes. Seth thinks that the more people have boys the less likely our first baby will be a boy. :) I think Seth will still be happy for you guys though.

akdoxey said...

I guess I missed an announcement...congratulations! I hope that your pregnancy goes a lot better than your last one. When are you due?

Nate and Eryn said...

Yey! I'm so excited for you to have a boy. It's fun to have one of each. Congratulations! Funny comments from Rachel. love eryn.

Dane, Delyse, and Hazel Lynn said...

Yay! I just found your blog and had the best time seeing your beautiful family! and congrats on the boy too! So excited for you and glad to see you are doing so well! love to you! delyse

Blog Archive

Contributors