Monday, December 3, 2007

Our fun week with family

They were all extremely helpful in helping us rake our gazillion leaves. Seriously, I don't know what we would have done without you! It's still looking pretty good too.She had no problem warming up to GrammieWatching the BYU game. What fun!!! Rachel thought we had all gone crazy.Half time fun. Take note of the emaculate looking leafless yard. A trip on Charlotte's one and only new light rail. It was free on Sunday (opening weekend) so we thought we'd go uptown to see the Christmas decorations. Rachel wasn't too thrilled. When we put her dress on she thought she was going to church/nursery and when we passed our church she said, "hey! turn around!"She's got red eye but I just wanted to show off the most adorable coat Grammie got her for Christmas that we got for a GREAT deal...50% off.We were out shopping one day and we hear Rachel say, "ADORABLE!" I didn't think she knew that word...well, turns out it was "a dora ball" It still cracks me up!We went down to Columbia to the temple the last night Anita was here and we went out to eat twice for dinner! This one's for you Dan. Thanks again Pop, Grammie and Steve, we had a GREAT time!!!!

10 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like you had so much fun! There isn't anything like having family come and visit.

kenders said...

Glad you had so much fun! I love when family is around too. PS. Can you please add a "d" to my name on your blog roll? Thanks! I know it was just a typing mistake. Oh yea, you can check out UT's first real snow of the year on our blog. :)

Lacey said...

Looks like fun! I wish your family would come to my house and rake my leaves for me!

Herways Go West said...

Mel, JC and Rach. It was our treat of course to be with you guys. Thanks for having us! I loved every minute. I'm still thinking about all of it. Ahhhh

Dan G said...

ZAXBYS!!!!

La said...

Anita and Grandma Packer cleaned up our leaves, too!!! Funny. Lucky us, huh Mel? Rachel's coat is darling and I love the Dora ball story. That is so cute. Aren't you glad BYU pulled out the win? Dan would have been depressed for days.

kenders said...

Thank you!!! :)

Meredith said...

I didn't know you guys had a house with a yard. I'm so jealous!! Aaahh, someday...

Noel Portugal said...

Haha. I love that picture of everyone watching the game and rachel is watching you guys. I'm with you rachel. I don't get the big deal over football either!

Colie said...

How fun to watch the game all together and then play football in the beautiful leaf-less backyard!

Blog Archive

Contributors