Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm so glad when Daddy stays home

We had a great weekend!!! Friday we had a chili/pie cookoff at the church with some square dancing (which Rachel really got into!) It was a lot of fun even though my pie didn't win. The judging was definitely unfair :) Then Saturday the Spanish branch put on a Fiesta for the whole stake and they had food from all the different Latin America countries...so delicious!!! Then, Monday Jake had off for Veteran's day. He doesn't have too many paid time off days or vacation days so we really enjoyed it for all it's worth. We just spent the whole day playing!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I love it when Daddy stays home too. In fact, I wish he worked 3 days and had 4 off, it would be so nice!

La said...

Daddy's are the best!!! That is a classic picture. Jake you are such a cute dad!

natalie said...

Such a fun idea to just stay home and play. That's all kids want anyways!
I agree Lara- that is a classic picture. Fun!

Meredith said...

How cute! It will be so fun when I can take pictures like that of Brad and Lily...

Herways Go West said...

What a fun week-end! they should all be like that

Heidi said...

Paid holidays are the best. I know, now that I get them too! Glad you guys had so much fun!

Blog Archive

Contributors