Monday, February 1, 2016

Christmas Day

What a great day!  Filled with so much enthusiasm and excitement.  I wish I had a better camera for the low light.  I think this was our first Christmas pre-sunrise.  I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves.



 Santa has to be real, because mom doesn't ever buy Nutella
 All she really needed

 Stopwatch to time his running





 My favorite part of the day was watching the kids be so excited to give their gifts for each other and the gratitude they had for what they received.  It was magical.

 100 darts




 A harmonica so they can duet together

 Shopkins









 And the rest of the day they played and played with their toys and their friends




2 comments:

Herways Go West said...

Your last Christmas in your townhouse. Awwwww.

Amy said...

Oh their faces are so cute! Christmas is the best. Glad you had one last one in your house before the move.

Blog Archive

Contributors