Friday, February 22, 2013

Snow much better

If it's going to be freezing outside, there might as well be snow!  Winter is so much better when it's white and beautiful and there is something to do outside.  We finally got enough to play in with the big "Nemo" storm (I think it's funny they name them).



 My Valentine's Day picture taking was pretty pathetic.  But Tommy got this Knight armor (suppose to be Christmas gift that arrived a day late) and he loves it.
 Rachel was super excited about the book I got her that she really wanted and a chocolate calculator
 Uncle Steve was here and the kids have loved having him around to play with.  And we enjoyed a nice date night to dinner and movie!
I love that Tommy still had his armor on...over his coat.  He even went to sleep with it on that night.

4 comments:

The Bawden's said...

I agree, if it's going to be cold, there might as well be snow. That last picture gives me hope that Spring will soon be here. I'm jonesing at least some 60 degree weather so baby and I can get some Vitamin D.

Herways Go West said...

Glad you could have a happy V-day. Snow/green grass. You really did get slammed by Nemo!

La said...

Ok. Rach's face is soooo cute in that picture.

natalie said...

the winter wonderland looks perfect. and I agree with lara.. super cute pic of rachel.

Blog Archive

Contributors