Sunday, February 3, 2013

Down to DC

We had some spare time over the Christmas break and we decided to do a small trip to DC to see the temple, enjoy a free night in a hotel, and go to Jake's little Brussels American School reunion.

The temple was stunning with all the different colors of lights around the visitor's center.



And inside the visitor's center they had a large display of lots of different nativity figures made from different countries.  I LOVED it, they were SO beautiful!
 It was also fun to seen a handful of familiar faces :)
 Course this is really what we came for.  The pool is the biggest hit!
Some of Jake's high school friends.





5 comments:

Noahr said...

Well, well. How nice to see you. I'm glad I could accompany you on your trip to the DC Temple.

La said...

I love the pic of Jake and Kate in the pool.

Herways Go West said...

Dawn Honeywell, and Khadidja were the only ones I could pick out easily. Wow.
Looks like the DC temple is as stunning as the SLC during the holidays.
Katie does look like a princess!

Amy said...

So fun! The temple does look amazing. And I'm glad you could escape the awful winter and take a dip in the pool!

natalie said...

Yay for the BAS reunion!
The temple looks beautiful at Christmas. I can't wait to go inside in March!!!

Blog Archive

Contributors