Sunday, November 25, 2012

All I want for Christmas...

Rachel lost a tooth!!  She has been waiting ever so patiently for this to happen, since Kindergarten!  She was playing outside when it happened and I guess it fell out and fell on the ground.  We spent forever looking for it.  She was SO sad she didn't get to see her first lost tooth, but...
Lucky for her a couple hours later we were eating dinner and out pops the second one!!!!  She wrote the tooth fairy a cute note and got two glittery dollar bills under her pillow.  She was so excited!
It reminded me of when she was little and only had those two teeth.  This is Rachel at 18 months.  She didn't get those first two teeth until 14 or 15 months and it took a while to get the rest.  So we may not see the tooth fairy again for a while.

6 comments:

Amy said...

That baby picture is so cute! I remember it took me forever to lose my first tooth. I was the last person of all my friends! So exciting Rachie!

La said...

Cute Rachie!

The Bawden's said...

Cute little Rachel Roo! Love the days of the tooth fairy and finding money under your pillow. One of my favorite Full House episodes is when Stephanie finds a $20 bill under her pillow, by Danny's mistake.

Maria said...

2 in a row! That baby pic is exactly how Rachel is frozen in my memory!

Herways Go West said...

I love to hear her lisp. Amazing that she lost 2 in one day. Can anybody else claim that feat? Rach is a rare gem in many ways. Love the baby picture.

palshi said...

Melanie, great posts. I always enjoy them so much. Happy Holidays and Wonderful New Year! -Shilpa

Blog Archive

Contributors