Monday, October 8, 2012

2nd Grade

Rachel has been in school for a month now...seriously, what happened to September?!  Her first day was the day after we flew back from Utah.  Poor girl was still on Mountain Standard time and I had to wake her up.  She kept rubbing her eyes and said, "but my eyes aren't working."  She was super excited to start school again and was dancing and singing all over the hallway the night before.

 
 
At Back to School night we saw her "Hopes and Dreams" posted up on the wall:

Last year in school my favorite thing was: "learn about countries"
The hardest thing for me about school last year was: "nothing"
This year I'm really looking forward to: "doing fun art"
I am a little worried about: "lots of tons of millions of homework"

It's true were still trying to figure out how to juggle the homework thing, on top of practicing the piano, playing with friends, eating dinner and getting to bed.  Craziness!

5 comments:

La said...

She is so dang cute! I hope that this year is awesome for her. (and if you figure out a homework secret, you should share. . . )

Colie said...

Can Rachie come do my homework for me?

Herways Go West said...

Rach is made for homework if anybody in the world is. She is amazing.

natalie said...

my eyes aren't working! haha. Oh, I know all too well how you feel Rachel. I'm glad she likes school!

Ben + Brittany Trujillo said...

Ah the good ol days of 2nd grade. What a cutie.

Blog Archive

Contributors