Thursday, September 27, 2012

Disneyland: Day Two

Day Two was great.  We were smarter about the heat and did some inside shows during the hot part of the day.  Aladdin was a real delight, my kids didn't budge for the entire show. 

Toy Story Mania ride!  That and the other Buzz Lightyear ride where you get to shoot a gun, were easily Tommy's favorite rides
 
 which inspired the "prize" he got to pick out.  One happy boy!
 The hot dog dance
 Savoring the popcorn

 "Quack quack" as Katelyn calls her
 Dole whip...mmmmmmmmm.  I sweat bullets waiting in line for these...totally worth it!
 Small world.  I love this ride.
 And my all time favorite shot of the trip...
in case you need a closer look...
Seriously makes me laugh every time.  I'm kind of wishing I would have paid the crazy amount of money to get the quality photo.

I love Disneyland!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my heavens that picture is so funny! It's a priceless memory for sure. Oh and that so crazy that Kate and Sophie share a bday! I so need your mom of 3 kids parenting advice!

Amy said...

That is by far the best photo taken at Disneyland. I love it so much!

Colie said...

haha so funny! Those two have the perfect shot that says, "Ahh! This is so fun but am I going to live?!"

La said...

That is an awesome picture. Awesome.

Herways Go West said...

thanks for the close up shot. Hilarious. Need to look at it again. So dang funny!

natalie said...

bahahaha! That last pictures is AWESOME.
I didn't know disneyland had dole whip. No one told me!
But I have seen copycat recipes floating around pinterest. Take your pick:
http://pinterest.com/search/?q=dole+whip

Blog Archive

Contributors