Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Our townhouse! I'll admit, it's not much from the front. But Jake did well on this one. Once again, he put a deposit down on this place without me seeing it. There's a lot I would update if I owned it, but it's nice, spacious, and the set up is PERFECT for us right now. We're minutes away from Jake's work and church, as well as everything major store you can name. Oh yes, I'm loving it. Our first night here I went to Target and was in heaven with the selection and prices. We've got a garage (first time ever), and the mowing, leaves, and snow removal is all taken care of by the community. We also took advantage of the nearby swimming pool for the few days it was still open.This place has 3 bedrooms and stairs! The first place Jake and I have lived in that has stairs. Kinda fun!Our backyard! Not private, but pretty close. The kids are loving it and have gotten some great use out of it already.
I'll show more on the inside later when I have things cleaned up better. I think we're completely out of boxes now, it's just putting things where they belong now. I had to show a picture of this mountain of paper. That's just from the kitchen boxes. These movers were fast but definitely not efficient. I'm not complaining though, I loved having movers pack for me!
Our first outing to Princeton. This is just some random church we parked at. Don't you love how excited these kids are.


We've gotten pretty settled, but the to-do list still seems a mile long. Gotta love moving.

6 comments:

Amy said...

It looks great to me! I love how giddy the kids are on the stairs. And Princeton area looks lovely based on that family photo in front of the church. The kids faces are priceless! So happy for you guys!

Heidi said...

Looks great! Three bedrooms?! How great! I can only imagine how much nicer it is to have a car and all the places you need to get to so close. Good luck getting settled!

ephrielle said...

Oh man, you make me feel really guilty. I have been living here for six months and still haven't gone through all the boxes. It has been a personal challenge to get through several of the more bothersome ones before the baby comes. I am so excited for you.

La said...

Hurray!!! I can't wait to visit. I hope we get the chance before you guys take off again. . .

Colie said...

I love how you appreciate all of the fun stuff. Some people would see the masses of paper and moving boxes, and you think it's a cool photo (which it most definitely is). Love your attitude!

natalie said...

Looks fabulous! So when is the best time of year to visit? :)

Blog Archive

Contributors