Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sweet Memories

A couple weeks ago we took a trip to Dylan's candy shop with the money we got from Valentine's Day. They got to pick out a couple of treats for our upcoming airplane ride. I just love the smiles on these kids' faces.And for memories sake, while we were in the neighborhood we decided to drop by the apartment we lived in over 5 years ago, and our doorman's still there!
Jake and I had exactly the same idea of what to get each other for Valentine's Day. Great minds think alike. It was such a fun surprise, and double the chocolate!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Dylan's candy shop? My Dylan would LOVE that idea!!

I am so glad you got to go out to Utah! Looked like a wonderful time. Miss you guys!

Herways Go West said...

Love the title....perfect! I love that your doorman was there.

Blog Archive

Contributors