Friday, November 12, 2010

Statue of Liberty

Rachel had a half day of school on Tuesday for parent teacher conferences (which went great!) and he took me and the kids to see the Statue. It's true we see it everyday and we've seen it on the ferry dozens of times, but it was really neat to see it like this. And to see and learn a little bit about how it was built.My dad got some amazing shots of it on his camera
Holding itBeing itLoving it
Thanks again Grandpa! We had lots of fun with you here!!!

7 comments:

Ryan and Erin said...

What fun adventures! Glad to see you are doing well. We miss you guys!

La said...

I love the pictures of Rach "holding it" and Tommy "loving it". You guys are the cutest NYC family ever. If there was a prize, you guys would win it!

Amy said...

I love going to the Statue of Liberty the most when I'm in NYC. It makes me feel so patriotic! Kate is adorable in her blessing outfit. And your little trip away from the city looks like a dream. Glad you had a fun time.

Herways Go West said...

Where to start? You will promise I get a copy of the family picture for Christmas? And one of Kate???
Glad you had your Dad there for the blessing. I'm glad the dress was salvaged! And your road trip looks super. Finally a few days out of the city....and on the East coast the Fall is the time to travel.
Funny how being closer to the Statue of Liberty makes such a difference!

natalie said...

Love the new picture for your header. You guys have been doing a lot... I am so impressed that you're doing so much with 3 little kids!
Also I think it's funny that your kids were excited to get in a car. lol.

Colie said...

Tommy: "Freedom!" (he told me that's what "the lady" says)

Ben + Brittany Trujillo said...

That's sweet! When i was in school I got look to look out the window at a portable classroom....:(

Blog Archive

Contributors