Sunday, May 9, 2010

"The best day ever!"

What a great day I had celebrating the fact that I have these two wonderful kids in my life!Last Monday Rachel and Tommy played in the rain and Rachel claimed it as "the best day ever!" I love the simple pleasures this girl enjoys in life.
There was one day this week that Jake "worked from home." During quiet time I slipped away to go grocery shopping and I came back to this. Daddy and Rachel made hats together. Jake: "I'm a seashell" and Rachel "I'm an apartment!" I had such a good laugh.
"Mooooooommmmy.....moooooommmmmmy."
I wish I could follow this kid around all day with a video camera. He is just too much!


I love them more than I can describe. I am so very blessed. Jake took me on a treasure hunt this morning with clues going through our journey together starting back at BYU and ending up at my "treasure" which was becoming a mother. They truly are my treasure.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the last photo of you with your two children...precious!

Herways Go West said...

Playing in the rain, the 'apartment' and 'seashell' hats, and the lawnmower shot. So glad you caught all these great moments! You do have a treasure there...

Amy said...

So cute! Rachel kills me. I'm glad you had a good day!

La said...

I loved this post. What a great family you guys have. And you are one great mother!

Becca said...

You have the cutest littles! You are such a great Mommy! Happy mother's day!!

natalie said...

Haha. I love tommy's goggles & jake/rachel's hats. So funny.

Melissa said...

I love the apartment hat. I guess you guys must have been talking a lot about living in an apartment soon and Rachel has caught on... Cute pics of the kids. Love the one of Tommy and his glasses.

Colie said...

Can I nominate this as one of my favorite blog posts of all time? Those photos are timeless and really capture just how fun-loving your family is!

Blog Archive

Contributors