Monday, April 5, 2010

A Whole Lotta Easter

Preschool egg hunt. Rachel has definitely caught on to the idea that you need to be fast.I love the crouch!
I really love Charlotte churches and the fun things they put on for the holidays. One of the baptist churches had a great little festival/egg hunt with all kinds of games, bouncing houses, etc.Enjoying their basket Sunday morningOfficially on the market :(


Last year a friend sent me a fun Easter recipe that symbolizes the Easter Story. "He is Risen Rolls"...the marshmallows represent Jesus, white and pure, the cinnamon as the spices that anoint his body and the biscuit as the tomb.


When it comes out of the oven the marshmallow has melted and the tomb is empty.
They are pretty delicious too.

6 comments:

La said...

Great pictures. I love the one of Good'ole Rach and Jake looking at each other. Cute faces.

Amy said...

Great pictures. We wish we had a job opportunity in NC cause we love your house and feel super sentimental about the "for sale" sign.

Herways Go West said...

I hear the heart strings popping, you are going to miss Charlotte. Sad to see the 'for sale' sign'. Still, I hope it sells!
Those baptists really know how to celebrate Easter! Love the short sleeve weather!
Come here with warmer clothes! Still dang cold here. Sadly.

Kristen said...

Ah I totally understand the hate of the for sale sign! So I NEED your flowering tree. I love them so!

Tom and Kari Lane said...

the rolls sound deliscious!

Colie said...

Have I ever told you how DARLING Rachie is? Oh my goodness. I miss that girl!
(By the way the tree in your front yard is beautiful!)

Blog Archive

Contributors