Friday, April 16, 2010

To-"Eat" list checked off

We haven't wasted any time (or should I say any meal)...

Frites. Pitas. Godiva hot chocolate. Check. Check. Check.Fanta. Check.Gaufres. Check.
Bakery pastries. Check.
Italian pizza. Check.
Domus spaghetti and uits meiter. Check. Check.
And of course Belgium chocolate and candy. Check. Check.
We've also fit in baguette sandwiches, speculos ice cream and delicious salad with goat cheese dressing. And of course lots of bread! Taste bud overload!! We're loving it. Tummy ache? Yes, that too :)

9 comments:

Colie said...

Very impressive! This post made me laugh out loud at work!

La said...

MMMMMM.... You guys sure know how to party. And Mel, really? You are the cutest prego lady ever. Ever.

Becca said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun. Glad you guys get to take this trip! Live it up for all the rest of us!!

Tom and Kari Lane said...

Again. I am totally jealous. Looks delicious!

Heidi said...

"To Eat Checklist"-I love it! There's so much good to eat there you really do need to make a list to make sure you don't leave without having it all!

Kristen said...

Oooh I need to start making one of those for every trip I go on. I love all your adventures! Have a great trip.

natalie said...

FABULOUS! You are checking off the most important thing first: food. :) Already I am getting ideas from you to add to my list. Can't wait to see more.

Herways Go West said...

Desert 58. YOUR find, and it's a truly great find! I need some vegetables, do you know what I mean??? All this great junk food. Oh my goodness....

rach said...

YUMMY THIS POST IS GREAT FOR A PREGO LADY! SURE MISS YOU! LOVE YOU!

Blog Archive

Contributors