Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

The "punkin cratch" as Rachel liked to call them last year, and it's one of those sayings we just think is too cute to correct.


Look at Tommy's sad face. He wants an apple too.

Beautifying to be Cinderella
Gus GusAlso confused for an elf, elephant, and pea in a pod...oh well, I tried


Trunk or treat at our church
Carving Pumpkins- Happy face
Scary face
Halloween night

BATMAN FOREVER
I made this Batman costume for Jake a couple years ago and it's being put to good use

It sure went by fast this year! Rachel is hanging on to it by asking for her candy morning, noon and night.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were the cutest pictures. I love the one with Rachel and Tommy in their costumes. You did an awesome job on his costume, he totally looks like Gus Gus, you make a great fairy godmother, and Jake makes a great "Dark Knight".

allisonlaurel said...

I think that Gus Gus costume is super cute! What a creative idea!!!

Anna-Lisa said...

CUTE COSTUMES!!! Did you make the Gus Gus suit? That is sooo creative....I want to be Gus Gus that was just so dang cute!

Melissa said...

Loved, loved, loved both of their costumes this year. Rachel is 100% girl and so much fun.

Tommy is so cute and I love their costumes together. Great ideas for both of them and I think you did an amazing job on his costume.

La said...

The costumes turned out great. I love them!

Herways Go West said...

Wow Mel, I have enjoyed seeing your blog. I have missed the past couple of weeks except to check my emails, so getting all these pictures and movies in one shot is a real treat. Looks like your Batman is a handsome as ever. And the kids are adorable. Love the costumes!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! Tommy is the cutest Gus Gus ever. Ha! I love it!

Gregg and Jaclyn said...

Rachel is so beautiful. I didn't even recognize her. it's been forever. I don't think I have even seen your boy. Hope all is well.

Blog Archive

Contributors