Friday, March 7, 2008

Time for bed

It's raining outside and Rachel's taking a nap. For those of you who are curious about the interview at Duke, it went really well...we should find out in about 2 weeks. If he gets in we'll stay here in Charlotte as it's an executive program that's online with every 10th week spent at Durham or abroad for a residency. So some potentially really big changes in the next little while for this Herway family. Two kids, Jake working and going to school...traveling without me :( We'll keep you posted! Other than that not much else is new. I thought I'd just post a few random recent pictures and videos. Rachel's bedtime routine keeps getting longer and longer. She puts on quite a show for us each night. She loves to wear her nightgown or "pretty skirt" and put on her Cinderella slippers and headband. She's pretty obsessed with Cinderella right now, as you might be able to tell.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the sing sweet nightengale song. It was one of my favs too when I was little.

La said...

Rache is such a great singer. Cinderella is a favorite around here too. Scarlet plays, "Vairy Goodmother" all day long.
I am glad to hear that Jake's interview went well. We will be praying and keeping our fingers crossed for you guys.

Herways Go West said...

So where is that white leather chair? At your house or someone else's house? She looks very comfy! Love the singing.
My guess is that bedtime routine will take a sharp 180 in less than 2 months and instead of taking longer and longer it will take shorter and shorter!

Heidi said...

I'm glad the interview went well! Rachie is so cute! (I always say that, but I really mean it!)

Nate and Eryn said...

Good Luck to Jake. That's exciting. Cute little princess!

Jenny and Al said...

Hey, Melanie! I hope you don't mind but I found your blog through Misti. Your family is adorable, and congrats on the upcoming arrival! I hope all is well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...

Those pictures of Rachel and Jake are so cute! She is such a sweet singer too!

Blog Archive

Contributors