Monday, March 24, 2008

South Carolina...again

We found out that some of our best friends here will most likely be moving to Boston. It's going to be so sad to see them go, and I'm not sure how Rachel is going to take it, knowing that she can no longer go play at Andrew's house. They have the funnest relationship! Anyway, they invited us to go down to Charleston with them this last weekend and we had a fantastic time. We went to the Magnolia Plantation, which is where this petting zoo was. We could have spent all day there, Rachel was loving all the animals! What I love about this video is how much love you can see between daddy and daughter.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh I love it. I can't believe that Rach wasn't scared of any of the animals and that they didn't run away. I guess that is why they are in a pettin zoo right? Oh and you look adorable.

Brooke said...

So cute. Our little boy is obsessed with animals and making the animal sounds! It's always hard to see good friends move.

La said...

We love petting zoos! Zane enjoyed this video, he watched like three times. Rachel's cousins have never found an animal they didn't like.
There really is nothing like a daddy's girl. Father and daughter relationships are so special. Rach and Jake are great pair. You did a awesome job on the video. I felt like I had a sneak peek at their special bond. It kinda made me emotional, tears and everything.
I am so excited for you to experience the mother/son combo. It is pretty sweet. Not much longer. . . . right? like a month?

Herways Go West said...

Mel. that was a great clip of movies and pictures. I felt like I was there. So Sweet! I remember my Dad swinging me around like Jake does to Rach. What a duo!

natalie said...

What a fun idea! Good job on that video. It's so fun to see Rachel in action... we miss you guys.

Nate and Eryn said...

Grant and I enjoyed the video. Really fun, Mel.

Blog Archive

Contributors