Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Is it really Christmas time?

Everyone is telling us that Christmas is soon...but I'm skeptical. We're having 80 degree weather here!!! Not that I'm complaining, I definitely enjoy going outside and not having to put a jacket on (especially since they're not fitting so well now), but I am excited to see some snow.Actually, Charlotte does a pretty good job of convincing us that it's Christmas. Last weekend we did a party at the library where Rachel saw Santa. She recognized him right away and practically dragged us to him. But we had to wait our turn and when she saw the two kids in front of us start to cry she got a little more nervous about him and wouldn't sit on his lap. We also went on a sleigh ride at the shopping center and Rachel loved it, especially "Bob, a horsey"!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

So fun. I am terrified of going to see Santa this year, just because of how Carter reacts when he goes to Nursery and he knows how much fun he has there. I love that you can see your cute little belly

La said...

Well, there is plenty of snow here. I am sure that you will get your fill. I love visiting Santa. Christmas is just so much fun with little kids. What did Rachel tell Santa she wanted for Christmas?

Heidi said...

Your hair is short and way cute! You'll definitely get your fill of the cold and snow. It was 17 degrees this morning.

natalie said...

Oh darn those crying kids in front of us in line. Just kidding! It looks like Rachel was still excited to see him.
Love your hair. Love the belly. Can we get a profile shot of your preggo belly pleeeease?

Herways Go West said...

Cute shot of Daddy, Rach and horsey! I have one similar with Dan in my arms! What goes around, comes around. Enjoy your warm weather!

Blog Archive

Contributors