Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Tis the season

Such a fun, magical time!  
Kate love puzzles.  She has since she was a baby.  She can sit with me for a long time doing these big ones and put together quite a few.  It was fun to do these with her.
Tis the season...love Amazon Prime!
The Polar Express!  I had wanted to do this in the past but couldn't bring myself to pay for it, so when I saw the Groupon I jumped on it.  Such a fun experience!  I had the departure time in my mind 30 minutes later than what time our tickets said.  So Jake calls me just after I ordered dinner and told me to RUN.  So I left our food and sprinted down the street and barely made it.  Phew!
We boarded the steam train and got cookies and hot chocolate, a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus who gave each of the kids a prize bell.  And the rest of the time we sang Christmas carols.  Tommy said it was the best day ever.  However that was before he realized we didn't actually go to the North Pole.  He was a little sad when he learned we came right back to the train station.  Oh, and luckily they held our food for us.  So we had a nice cold dinner before going home.
(Sadly, my nice camera was in the car and I didn't have time to get it in my dash to the train.  These old iPhone pictures aren't the greatest)








A favorite tradition...I love seeing the kids' creativity
Katelyn wanted to make hers just like the decoration

Just a cute one
Morning shows
I found this little procession one morning
Letters
Tommy made a least 3 lists...all of them turned into airplanes.  He never did get his robot as big as him.  He's counting on next year :)
We took a fun Santa tour downtown Princeton
And yes, even in freezing temperatures!  That will never stop us from getting ice cream at our favorite shop.
Kids love these things don't they.  You can't not take a picture.
Another favorite night of mine...when Santa comes through the neighborhood with all the firetrucks.
Another cute one
We watched the BYU bowl game that had a very sad ending.  Tommy put on our friends' football gear and said, "I wish I could help BYU."  (I'm trying to sign this kid up for flag football, but all games are on Sundays :(
House with lights choreographed to Christmas music
A visit from Santa at the ward Christmas party.  Kate was a little sick.  This was the best I got this year.  We saw Santa at the mall (and he is a really good one, with a real long white beard, and so so nice!) and I forgot my camera.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors