Friday, June 6, 2014

Take me out...

 Take me out to the ball game...take me outside!  I'm loving every moment of sunshine.

I have not been able to see Tommy play as much this season because of Lily's nap but I know he is absolutely loving it.  We noticed he was batting lefty (and I thought last year he did right)  We've switched back and forth to see if he was stronger on one side or another, but looks like he's ambidextrous.  He's a pretty good hitter.
Tommy's #1 fan
 After game snacks won by a cute smile
 I just love these blossoms.  Spring is my favorite season!!  (Except for the first couple weeks of debilitating allergies)

 We were really proud about this little excursion on the canal path that runs by our backyard.  Hopefully the first of many family bike rides.



 I just love her and those perfect cheeks!

 This just makes me happy



 Jake and Tommy heading out for Father's and Sons.



4 comments:

natalie said...

The bike rides by the canal look lovely. Esp since it's right behind your house... you don't have to load up the bikes. nice!

La said...

I love the picture of Kate and her corn on the cob. She melts my heart.

Herways Go West said...

So great to have just seen all of you. You have an awesome set up there. Next time we will have to take a bike ride with all of you. (minus the broken bone mishap!)

Colie said...

That is awesome that Tommy is ambidextrous! Looks likes a fun spring. I love the photo of RachieRoo with the blossoms.

Blog Archive

Contributors