Monday, January 6, 2014

3rd Grade Choir Concert

I realize this is 10 minutes long and you probably don't have that kind of time (I don't), but I had to post it for my records.  And for the record, I was super impressed with this concert.  Their music teacher is amazing.  I loved all the songs they sang!  And Rachel did a great job and really enjoyed herself.





(Part of Jake's tooth he lost when he was younger broke when he bit into a pretzel.  He flew to Charlotte for a business meeting early the next morning, which he did so that he could make it to her concert.  What a great dad!)

4 comments:

natalie said...

Heehee Jake. Next time I am telling embarrassing moments, I'm going to tell yours for you. :)
That is great that her music teacher did a great job! The music teacher at Isa's preschool had the kids sing jingle bells a capella and they were all off. Then she has them sing the ENTIRE song of The 12 days of Christmas and none of them knew any of it except 5 days on down. She expected WAY too much from a bunch of 4/5 year olds. It was bad. Funny. But mostly bad.

Herways Go West said...

Can you explain why Rach is the cutest one of the group? So weird, but really true. She is too cute. Love it when the music teacher is good. Makes a huge difference. Make that a real difference.

Heidi said...

That Rachie is a cutie. They sounded great!

Colie said...

Way to go, RachieRoo!

Blog Archive

Contributors