Friday, December 20, 2013

Novemberness

My beautiful baby is 3 months old and getting big too fast.  I want to freeze her and have her like this forever.  She has been so fun lately.  She is so easy to make smile and laugh.  Her legs are pretty ticklish and she laughs pretty hard when we put her pants on.



Tommy and his new obsession...army men.  He can spend countless hours setting up and doing battles

Here are just a few cute ones




Old man mustache

Laughing with Daddy
Kindergarten projects
This little one started off a big stomach bug

My one exception to Christmas before Thanksgiving :)
For Thanksgiving we headed to the Pocono Mountains for a little getaway with some friends.  Sadly, the weather was FREEZING but at least the kids got to enjoy this outside:

I did all my baking before heading up and it made the day so relaxing and enjoyable.
One of Jake's old missionary companions move into our ward and it has been so fun to have them here.
Wishbone

Pumpkin pie, apple crisp and raspberry pie

Tommy's first real exposure to video games.  He loved the car racing game.

We visited a town called Jim Thorpe...after this guy

Neat old train tunnel

And a kickoff to the holiday season with the tree lighting in Princeton

7 comments:

Herways Go West said...

I wish you could 'freeze' Lily too! She is dang cute. Love that Tommy loves his army guys....I think Tom was also hooked as a young boy. Hmmm, coincidence?
Glad you had a marvelous Thanksgiving.

La said...

That baby is BEAUTIFUL!

natalie said...

Oh my gosh. I am ready to hop on a plane and come snuggle that little lily baby. Love that first picture of her! I seriously was trying to figure out how I could make an impromptu visit by myself. Too bad I don't have a nanny.

The Bawden's said...

I recognize that tree and remember the delicious gelato close by. Remember that cranberry, apple, pear, and ginger sorbet? I still dream about that deliciousness. I need to meet this cute Lily and snuggle her!

Amy said...

I wish Jack was just being exposed to video games. But I guess with Dan as his dad there was no way for that to be possible! Lily is adorable. How fun to have a relaxing Thanksgiving and friends to share it with.

Amber said...

Melanie! Thank you so much for your Christmas card! The family looks so great and your little one is cute as a button! Hope you're staying warm in this crazy cold weather-that hot tub is looking great right now!!!
Take Care,Amber

Colie said...

I'm joining the Lily Snuggle Club. Ah! Only one more month & then we get to meet her!

Blog Archive

Contributors