Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fun with Grandma

 Gingerbread houses
I think more candy ended up in the boys' mouths than on their house
 Rachie is pretty creative

  Everyone made fun of my igloo, but I was quite proud
We started the Elf on the Shelf this year and we had such a blast with it
 Rachel missed her first day of school this year for a little day trip to the city.  Hurray for the Mormon ad in Times Square!!
 Macy's windows
 I have a few pictures of Santaland, but I just wanted to show you how amazing it is.  The first time we came right when it opened and zipped through it all.  This time there was a line, which helped to slow down and take it all in.




 These two have such a cute relationship
 Did you know that Tommy is a goofball?
 Did you know that Macy's was the first to have an in-store Santa at Christmas time?
 Toys R Us


 My mom treated our whole family to see the Rockettes.  It was Tommy and Kate's (and my mom's) first time seeing it.  They all loved it!

 Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without doing sugar cookies with my mom.
 Kate is also pretty crazy



 and more pictures to come...


4 comments:

Herways Go West said...

Your mom came for Christmas? Fabulous! Treated you all to the Rockettes! I want to be part of that. Fabulous again. Sugar cookies with g-ma. Fabulous again and again. You have a darling family!

La said...

I need to visit NYC during Christmas time. I think that is a bucket list thing for me.
I love the cookie decorating with Grandma pictures. Kate is darling.

natalie said...

Fabulous! I always thought I would want to go to NYC alone so I could see a play but your posts always make me want to take the kids.

Amy said...

New York at Christmas seems magical. I'm glad you got to see the Rockettes with everyone! So fun! And I appreciate that igloo. Way more creative than I'll ever be.

Blog Archive

Contributors