Saturday, January 5, 2013

Can you tell me how to get...

How to get to Sesame Street?

It's just down the street from us (maybe 20 minutes), but it took a $10 Groupon to get us there.  My kids have been begging me to go but even with the $20 off coupons in the summer, it's still pretty pricey.
 Their favorite ride
 Dinky train
 Kate was entranced with the show.  She is at a perfect age for it.  She loves all the Sesame Street characters right now.

 How often do you get to go to an amusement park in the winter?  We thought it was pretty cool, and not really cold.  We lucked out with a pretty nice day.

 Cute parade



Such a cute little place!!  We all had a blast!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

How fun! I didn't know they had an actual sesame street. I don't know why it ever crossedmy mind! I'm sure your kids were in heaven!

Herways Go West said...

And what a cute family! Love that last photo!

Amy said...

It looks so cute! And really perfect for the 2 year olds. How fun!

Colie said...

Kate looks so enthralled in that picture watching the show. So sweet!

natalie said...

Oh my gosh! I remember BEGGING my mom to move to Sesame street. I would have loved this as a kid! So fun. I actually didn't know this amusement park existed.

Blog Archive

Contributors