Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thanksgiving and more

More time spent indoor these days=this
Walking her dog on a beautiful day.
We spent Thanksgiving with our friends the Richards and we had a grand time.  We got to know this great family back at BYU right after Jake and I were married.  We've been moving around the country together.  They lived in North Carolina about an hour away from us, and now they've recently moved to Philadelphia.
Pumpkin pie?  How about cutie pie?
 
Rachel requested the drumstick.  She was a little timid with it...exactly opposite of how I ate it.  Wow.  It was so good!!  The turkey was baked with some fantastic herbs.
The kids put on their own Macy's parade.  It was pretty cute watching them march in circles around the house.

 A day out at a cute Christmas village.  I love how Kate shades her eyes like it's too bright outside.
 I had my heart set on going out and cutting our own Christmas tree but I never did find a farm we could do it at and Tommy wasn't patient enough to wait.  But you can't beat a great tree at a great price.
 Their ornaments for 2012
 We're loving this Christmas season and Tommy can't seem to get enough of it

4 comments:

La said...

LOL!! I am lovin' that last picture of Tommy. What a stud.

natalie said...

How fun that you've kept in contact with that family. I don't talk to any of our friends from our first two wards in Utah. :/

Amy said...

Love this! Tommy looks so great in the last photo. And I'm so glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with friends. How creative are the little ones to put on their own parade?! Adorable! And Kate walking her dog is pretty great too.

Herways Go West said...

Katie IS a cutie pie! And I love her pink coat (is it from Belgium??) She is adorable in the parade. Love the post and updates!

Blog Archive

Contributors