Monday, July 30, 2012

Phone Photos

My camera is experiencing lens error from sand at the beach.  In other words, it's a goner.  So sad!  The phone can sometimes take great photos, sometimes really terrible ones, especially in low light.  Here are a few of the good ones in the last couple weeks.
Their faces may not show it, but we're enjoying our grape tomatoes
We started feeling a little lonely here with all of our neighbors over seas for the summer and a lot of our ward out west so we took a trip to go see friends. Rachel and Andrew always pick up where they left off.  They get along amazingly...never a single fight.  Unfortunately it made Emmy feel a little left out sometimes.  Tommy was just thrilled to play with all the fun boy toys and Katelyn and Hannah had some funny baby sharing quarrels.

Watching the clouds

This girl LOVES animals


The babes

Naragasanchuwat beach.  I had the hardest time getting the name of this beach.  I think it's Narraganset.  They had the perfect waves for boogies boarding.  I has been YEARS since I've been able to do that.  Maria and I went out while Jake kept an eye on all 6 kiddies...such a blast!  My kids even learned how and both caught some great rides.

A beautiful summer morning.  It takes us a while to get out of pjs.


Smoothies

Visiting Daddy at work

Day trip back to the city to see my uncle and play...my kids aren't city kids any more, they've turned lazy

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love the smoothie picture! And Kate's hair looks so curly! Little cutie. I'm glad you got a little getaway in. And all the kids in the stroller is priceless.

La said...

I can't believe how curly Kate's hair is. She is looking so grown up.

Ben + Brittany Trujillo said...

I'm getting jealous of all your beach trips! I'm excited to go to California. Love all the pictures! Can't wait to see you all soon. Love you.

Herways Go West said...

You are getting lots of beach time. Great fun. Looks like a great summer. Enjoying Colie???

natalie said...

Wow! Kate's hair is super curly! Maybe I need to move somewhere more humid just for my hair. lol.
I love how Rachel is really thinking about the lemonade and Tommy is watching for her reaction... maybe to see how he should react?? :)

Colie said...

I love the smoothie shot. Summertime with those kids is just a blast!

Blog Archive

Contributors