Monday, May 7, 2012

The rest of our trip

I played with a feature on my camera for the first time.  It's called movie digest and somehow it records the four seconds before you take a picture, and then it combines them all into one movie at the end of the day.  It is such a fun way to capture everything.  Still, it's amazing how much 4 seconds can add up.  So, if you're in the mood for a 7 minute video of us, (mainly the kids) enjoying Brussels then press play.  In summary, we really enjoyed the pastries at the bakery and we really took advantage of the times it was not raining, which was sometimes brief.  We started saying, "what a beautiful moment" (instead of "day") when the sun would peek out for a while.

7 comments:

Mortar and Pestle Mom said...

What a great family! Your kids are so cute and I love that you reveled in all those delicious looking pastries :) Yum!

Heidi said...

So fun! I loved that movie! We need a new camera...what kind is yours? I love that movie feature idea!

Melissa said...

That is cool your camera does that. Is it a regular video camera or picture camera?

Amy said...

That really is so cool! I loved Tommy spinning at the park, Jake asleep while the kids watched TV, Kate's cute walking ang talking to herself and sweet Rachie collecting flowers. So cute!

natalie said...

Loved it! That is a great feature. You should make a video like that after every vacation. So fun! I definitely need to be better about taking video.
I liked Kate twirling in that bucket thing at the park. heehee.

Herways Go West said...

I see that the video worked for everyone else....I can't seem to get it going....I'll keep trying. I really want that feature in a camera. It's a brilliant idea!

Colie said...

I can't believe how big Kate is getting. Can't wait to see you guys in August!

Blog Archive

Contributors