Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter

My Easter pictures and movies are gone too :(  So just imagine Easter baskets with a jump rope, water gun, and bubbles with the cutest chocolate shaped animals (duck, pig, cow, elephant) and some cute pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes.  Luckily, for the egg hunt I had Anita take pictures while I did the video, so we have these. 

Do you like our last minute resourceful fruit tray Easter basket?

I really like this action shot, and that she is wearing sneakers and a dress

Just happy to be involved.  I showed her one egg, she found another one and put it next to the one I showed her

Good huntin'



I'm rich, I'm rich!!

I must say Easter time is a really great time to visit Belgium...chocolate heaven!  I was loving it.  The kids were too...so much so that the Easter bunny had to take the chocolate away because it was causing tummy troubles :)
And our Easter dinner was cheese and bread and salad and perfect!  

PS I'm having a really hard time with this "new look" on blogger.  I can't seem to organize my pictures and text like I used to.




5 comments:

La said...

It is fun to remember the time we spent Easter in Belgium. Zane took his first steps! Yeah, that was way too long ago. I wish you lived by me and that you brought me home a whole bunch of chocolate. That would awesome.
p.s. My fav pic is of Kate. Could that girl have a cuter smile?

Herways Go West said...

Aaargh. Too bad this will be the Easter we really remember....but mostly b/c of the lost pictures and movies!
Still, we have the memories and a few pictures. What's great is once Rach found out the Easter Bunny in Belgium takes some of her choc to the 'poor kids' she was ok with it. And the tummy troubles went away! Yeah. Guess those tummy's just don't get that much chocolate.

natalie said...

Sorry it was cold! Even more sorry about your pictures! Have you done the image recovery thing yet?
Easter in Belgium is the best! I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Colie said...

haha yes Rachie - you are rich in what counts: belgian chocolate. :)

Colie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

Contributors