Monday, January 30, 2012

Guess who's walking?

My doctor told me normal walking range was 10-16 months. Katelyn will be 17 months on Friday. I wasn't worried. It's really her personality, she's pretty laid back. She was in no rush to come to earth, no rush to crawl, and no rush to walk. Yes it has had its perks, but I have felt the need for it sometimes. She's getting heavy and hard to carry around when we're out and about. I also feel like her and Tommy will play more now that she's walking around. It's nice that she could stay my baby for this long. She sure is cute!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Yay baby Kate! I love her cheese face. Miss you all!

La said...

Cute Baby Kate!!! I wish she liked me. . . maybe next time, right? Brauer say, "love you. I miss you."

Amy said...

Such a cute video. She seems so proud of herself and I love it!

natalie said...

She seems so proud of herself! :) Just in time for nursery.

Herways Go West said...

Congrats Kate! Love Tommy swirling in the curtains too! So glad you got those steps on film, thanks!

Colie said...

Love the wind-up before she starts the 2nd time around. Way to go, Kate!

Blog Archive

Contributors