Sunday, July 17, 2011

Utah trip: Part one

I took way too many photos and videos on this trip that I've overloaded the memory on my computer (again) and I'm in the process of saving and deleting files to make more room. So I'll be posting snippets throughout the week...

These are all from our first day. That morning the kids were up before sunrise and running all over the yard, chasing Mowgli (the dog), swinging on the swing set, going down the hill, picking berries in the garden. I was loving it! And there's something about bare feet on the grass, and the cool, dry, fresh air that just feels so good. Ah, SUMMER!


We ate LOTS of popsicles
Living in swimsuits all day and playing with neighbor friends...reminds me of my good ol' days.

This kid fell asleep in the car a lot! He's definitely not used to this much physical exertion.
And then there's the amazing sunsets!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, so excited to head to Utah too. We leave on Sunday and I can't wait! How long will you guys be out there?

Amy said...

I love that picture of Rachie in the hammock. And that sunset really is lovely. Can't wait to see the rest of your pics.

La said...

I love seeing you guys. I love you guys.

Ben + Brittany Trujillo said...

Fun times! Can't wait to see more! I will definitely get some pictures to you! Love you and all and miss you!

Colie said...

Thanks for coming to play! Next time I'm going to actually score a point or two at that ladder game... :)

Herways Go West said...

oh man, these pictures really do make you want to go to Utah....those mountains in your backyard are to die for! so funny that Tommy is completely conked out on your mom's shoulder!

natalie said...

What a fun trip.
I just went out and bought the sprinkler beach ball thing after seeing this post! haha
the other thing I wants is a hammock with that view. I wonder how much that costs. :)

Blog Archive

Contributors