Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's

Our weekend started with a repeat of what happened a couple weeks ago. Daddy's out of town, it snows, Daddy comes home and we spend a fun Saturday together. (Although Jake did have a little bit of school...the countdown is officially 5 Saturdays left of classes!)Luckily we had Valentine's Day to change things up a bit. Jake and I got out Saturday night and enjoyed the most delicious dinner at a Thai restaurant uptown.

These are shirts we made with potatoe stamps one day. A lot of fun, but a little nerve racking...fabric paint is permanent!
Having church that starts at 12:30 gives us a lot of time in the morning. So we had a little fun.
Her only cookie that survived her eager tongue
What a great holiday! I think we all felt really loved!!

7 comments:

The Layman Family said...

i'm so happy that he's almost done! that's amazing!!! i can't believe how big tommy has gotten- and that post about his "trucks" is hilarious! i love it! we miss you guys....

natalie said...

The potato stamp shirts are great! Your kids look so grown up in that last pic. :(

Colie said...

I bet the kids love Sunday mornings. You guys always do such fun, creative things!

Anna-Lisa said...

Cute shirts, I LOVE Valentine's day with sugar cookies and pink frosting. YUM!

Herways Go West said...

Ah, young mothers. Thank goodness...I doubt I could have pulled off the fabric shirts AND the cookies. Good for you!

La said...

I love the shirts. What a great idea for v-day. And we love you guys!

w and w said...

Alright you two, I need someone to convince Will that Thai food is good. I think you're the ones to do it. Whenever you two really do come into town (or when we head there) Thai it is!

Blog Archive

Contributors