Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Simple Pleasures

From our recent travels our airport once again damaged a couple of our suitcases. It is a little bit of a headache, but in the end we have a great deal. 2 new pieces of luggage and an hour of entertainment for the kids...


And last night for Family Home Evening we rode our bikes to the local ice cream shop. This is something we've been wanting to do for years! It just had to take a few garage sales to get the things we needed...bikes and a trailer. It proved to be quite a successful endeavor.

5 comments:

La said...

Cute video. I love them playing together and then Daddy gets home. Way cute. I love you guys. I can't wait to see your cute family in just a month or so.

Anonymous said...

I miss those days when boxes could entertain us for hours...days. It's nice that we can relive those wonderful, care-free days through kids. I am just loving Tommy's hair, he is a stud.

Mindy said...

That looks like so much fun! Glad you guys are enjoying summer and finding joy in the little things of life :)

Herways Go West said...

So you got the pull behind bike thingie majig. I love it. Looks fun. I bet you guys go for bike rides all the time now. Congrats on the 2 pieces of new luggage. I never have the patience to pursue it, so well done!

Anna-Lisa said...

Fun, did you get a good deal on the bike trailer?

Blog Archive

Contributors