Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Circus!



This was not only the kid's first time seeing the circus, but Jake as well, and he was probably the most excited. It was a lot of fun. Our favorite acts were the 7 motorcyclists in the cage. That's right...SEVEN! They're insane!! And the elephants, who knew they could do so much. I also really enjoyed the horse act, and the people standing on them, doing flips around their bellies, seeing them run around in circles. And the trapeze is a classic! I guess they come to Charlotte every year...Jake's already excited for the next one. It really was amazing. I included the videos so you can get a taste of what we saw.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love it. Rachel always looks so happy. She really loves everything you guys do!

natalie said...

What a cute little family you have.
Last year was my first time to the circus too. I loved it!

Herways Go West said...

I have to admit that I have never been to the circus either! guess that explains why Jake/Natalie have never been! Those elephants are way to big to train to do those kind of tricks. Amazing.

Blog Archive

Contributors