Thursday, February 5, 2009

Under the weather

Last week Tommy came down with a cold. He was feverishly miserable!! Well, then he gave it to me. Yuck! Trying to take care of a sick kid, when you're sick is unbelievaby hard. I'm feeling a lot better now, but still have a lingering cough. Jake succombed to it last night and is home sick today. And Rachel...she somehow bypassed all of it (I think her immunites are built up from last year, she had a cold for 3 months straight, I swear) so hopefully she continues to stay in the clear. We may not get a lot of snow and we do get to enjoy some nice temperatures but we still have our reasons to HATE winter.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Amen! I'm tired of sick kids/husband/me too! I hope you guys get feeling better soon!!!

La said...

Oh gosh. I hate winter sickness. It is unbelievably hard to take care of sick kids when you are sick. So hard. Hang in there. I hope your weekend is better than you week.

Herways Go West said...

Maybe it's the umbrella that is keeping Rach safe from the rainfall of germs! Ha! Take care. No fun!

Kristen said...

augh! I'm sorry. The bright side of living somewhere warmer is that you don't get as many colds. At least that is what I have noticed with us. Hopefully you get some time to actually recover.

natalie said...

I hear ya!! We are all sick too. We've been taking turns being sick in our house for I think 2 months.

Poor tommy looks completely miserable!

Heidi said...

I have often thought about how mom's are able to take care of kids when they are sick themselves! I don't know how you do it! I hope everyone feels better soon.

Nate and Eryn said...

I hope you're feeling better and your kids too. luff eryn.

ACrop said...

Oh man... your kids have the saddest sad faces in the world.

Blog Archive

Contributors