Friday, September 11, 2015

Summer begins

Let the good times roll...just north of the canal in our backyard is what they call the "Institute Woods" which have some trails and a suspension bridge.  The kids have done it a few times with Dad and they were excited to show me.  It is so green and beautiful, and so fun to have a place to bike right from our home.

Got a Groupon and had to use it before it expired.  Why do I always procrastinate?  The Please Touch Museum in Philly is pretty phenomenal.  I was worried about Rachel thinking it was too babyish (playgrounds are starting to get boring) but she played right along and had the best time ever.  It was so fun to see these kids play together.  My absolute favorite part of summer!!!!
In Wonderland


She could not get enough of this elephant and cried every time I took her off
Hurry quick to the hospital!
She can fix that broken bone

Lily could have shopped all day.  It was fun to see her know exactly what to do.  Fill the cart and take it to the front to get it scanned and paid for.


Makin' guacamole



3...2...1...
Lily loves "abbys" (bunny)  This is at our annual library petting zoo festival to kick off summer reading.
Love having our pool, especially since most the time we have it pretty much to ourselves.




Jake and I went to a performance of the Mormon Tabernacle choir at Carnegie Hall.  I was dragging my feet a little about going but I'm so glad I did.  It was very entertaining and enjoyable.  The put on a fabulous show.


2 comments:

Amy said...

That museum looks so fun! And your pool looks much bigger than the community pools around here. I bet that MoTab performance was awesome. Plus in Carnegie Hall!?! That had to be pretty cool.

Herways Go West said...

I like the watermelon shots. Really cute. And your bike path right behind your house is the best! with being able to canoe/kayak on it as well. It's awesome.

Blog Archive

Contributors