Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Easter

So I had a little struggle this year with Easter and the bunny.  I don't remember believing that a bunny gave me toys or hid Easter eggs.  So I just don't know how to answer these questions when my kids ask, especially when all the neighborhood kids believe and talk about it and they get so excited about it.
My kids never get fruit snacks, because I never buy them (and boy do they feel deprived) but it's a real treat when they get them
Lily jumped right into her basket.  Introducing puffs is always so fun.  Especially with 3 excited siblings.
He loves kissing her soft hair.  He does this probably a hundred times a day.  One time I put Lily down for a nap without him giving her a kiss and it was pretty dramatic.
Sunday morning
Amidst the craziness of trying to get 4 kids ready and out the door for church I found this.
After church we went to a nearby park to get some pictures.
Okay kids, the better you cooperate and smile, the faster we get done...and you can play on the playground.




I could really use some photography lessons.  I didn't realize how their eyes were so shadowed.  It was a really bright and beautiful day, and they still turned out okay.  So grateful for these 4 cute kids!






...and this guy too!!





Hunt time!

Marching to find Kate some more eggs...because Rachel and Tommy were too fast.








Camping/Beach chairs from Grandma
Tommy flying his kite
 
 That evening we spent with some of our "ward family" and had another hunt and a delicious pot luck dinner.  It was a perfect day...but with maybe a little too much sugar :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute! I'm glad that Kate got some eggs because of the march. My favorite picture is the first one of you and Jake! Hahaha... And I could use some photography lessons too!

Colie said...

Kate's pic with her little shoulder grin is adorable! I also love how much Tommy loves (LOVES) baby Lily. Can't believe we get to see you in a week. Ahhhh!

Maria said...

What great pictures! You guys have been busy!

Herways Go West said...

So who took the picture of you and Jake? Rach??? If so, she did a great job. You got some great ones of your crew. Love all the Easter colors and smiles!

natalie said...

Last easter we were with you! Wow. What a fast year. Looks like you guys had a good one. Good for you for getting lots of pics in their cute easter outfits.

Blog Archive

Contributors