Monday, January 18, 2010

Preschool, Potty Mouth, and the Park

Last week we had preschool at "Miss Melanie's." On Tuesday we did the circus. Probably my favorite theme yet! Some of the highlights were making these cute hats, doing the tightrope, walking like elephants, jumping through the hoop like tigers and performing "tricks."
Tiny Tidbit on Tom - we're working on his T's. He can say toy and tree but for some reason he can't use it for truck...he uses the letter F instead. I didn't think we would have to worry about this problem for at least a few more years!This past week we have had a few days around 60 degrees. I don't mean to make anyone jealous. But it has been fabulous and kids are loving every second of it. I am too because I know that no matter where we move next for Jake's next job, we won't be getting weather quite like this. I will miss it and hate to leave it!

11 comments:

Colie said...

Love the warm weather! I'm glad you are all enjoying it while you have it. The rest of us just freeze until April...

Anonymous said...

I want to come join your preschool, looks like you always have so much fun with the kiddies and are so creative! Love the photos of Jake swinging the kiddies around at the park, we've had a bit of nice weather as of late and it has been fabulous. Any idea on where you might head for a job?

La said...

Great preschool ideas! Thanks. :) And I love the pics of Jake swinging the kids. Great shots.

Anonymous said...

My nieces at Halloween were learning words like pumpkin, ghost, and witch. Well, w's are harder to pronounce than b's so witch always came out a different way.

Anna-Lisa said...

That is hilarious! I love it when kids swear on accident...it's the only time I think that swearing is funny!

Herways Go West said...

Rach and Tommy are fearless! They of course have no choice, but still!
And we are also in freezing weather, so glad you can enjoy your nice warm weather!

nd said...

the "t" story and truck is hilarious! there's always something going on right?! let's keep wishing for our nice warm weather!
noelle

Heidi said...

Warm weather...aaah...I really hope we go somewhere warm. I love the hats, so cute! good luck with the t/f confusion. :)

Maria said...

Dave used to have Andrew say 'fit.' His fs came out as sh. He thought it was hilarious.

Looks beautiful there!

natalie said...

Why don't you mean to make anyone jealous with your warm weather? live it up! :)
I love the circus idea. Keep the preschool ideas coming.

Nicole said...

i love the hats!

Blog Archive

Contributors