Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas songs...

Are constantly in my head. I even heard Rachel singing, "silver bells...santa claus is coming to town...dashing through the snow..." all in the same breath.

Picture the kind and gentle Joseph, picture the mother Mary, fair
Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh...it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you
Have a holly jolly christmas, it's the best time of the year. I don't know if there'll be snow but have a cup of cheer
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
The fire is slowly dying, and my dear we're still goodbying

7 comments:

La said...

Darling pictures. And now you have past on a few songs to get stuck in my head. Thanks. :)

natalie said...

Love this post. What a fun idea. Ok your kids are SO ADORABLE!! I esp love the Christmas Sunday one.

Maria said...

Rachel is so good at posing for pictures. I love the one in the red dress. And Tommy is looking way too old. Cute cute.

Herways Go West said...

Fabulous pictures. Christmas! christmas! Love your tree. And the fire in the fireplace. Santa! And now home in SLC with the family. Have a great time!

Colie said...

I'm with everyone - that Sunday shot in their Christmas outfits is charming!

Heidi said...

Cute!

Nicole said...

what fun christmas traditions for your fam. my brother and sister in law are visiting us now from NC.

Blog Archive

Contributors